North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society
North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society is a non-profit, multi-service organization located in Kaslo. The Society’s mission is to develop and provide services and programs which contribute to a thriving community and enhance the quality of life for North Kootenay Lake residents.
Many different programs and services are offered through this agency, including:
- Community Counselling,
- Addictions and Alcohol Counselling,
- Children and Youth Counselling,
- Victims assistance and counselling,
- Family support, and the Family Centre
- Lifeline, a personal emergency call button, is available to elderly or ill persons living alone
- Safe Home provides a refuge for women and their children leaving an abusive relationship.
For more information about the Society, please visit our website or call us at 250 353-7691.