Social Media and Technology
- Kootenay Association for Science & Technology: The Kootenay Association for Science & Technology (KAST) is a registered non-profit society whose members live and work throughout the West Kootenay and Boundary region and represent a broad range of interests in local industry, business, education and government. KAST works to foster a culture that values science, technology, innovation and entrepreneurship as activities vital to maintaining and enhancing the competitiveness of the region. KAST organizes and supports events and initiatives that help to stimulate the growth of science and technology in the region.
- NTEN: The Non-Profit Technology Network
- Tech Soup is a nonprofit that helps other nonprofits and public libraries get the technology resources they need to operate at their full potential.
- The Wild Apricot Blog is dedicated to small associations, member-based organizations and non-profits. They discuss the challenges faced by volunteer and small-staff organizations, cover web technologies that help you do more with less, and keep you up-to-date about our own software.
- Click here to download “Social Media for Your Non-Profit: Take Charge”, a valuable resource for non-profits on social media.
- Non-Profit Tech 2.0: A social media guide blog for non-profits.