Trail FAIR Society
Trail Family and Individual Resource Centre (Trail F.A.I.R Society) has been offering free, confidential, professional services for members of the community since 1977. Trail FAIR is accredited through the Council on Accreditation (COA).
- For parents we have childcare referrals and resources, parenting workshops, family counseling, and – for families requiring more intensive support – family and children’s support programs.
- For parents or other caregivers of pre-school children we have drop-in playgroups.
- For pregnant women and their partners, we have a pregnancy outreach program.
- For children we have counseling and groups.
- For community members experiencing dental pain or infection, we have the Dental Access Fund.
- For individuals with mental health or addiction concerns, their families and friends we have a Mental Health and Addictions Peer Support and Advocate Program.
- For anyone who has experienced relationship violence, sexual assault, child sexual abuse, or stalking we have a Specialized Victim Services program.
- For women and for children who have experienced or witnessed abuse we have shelter, specialized victim assistance, and counseling programs.
- For anyone in crisis, needing information, or a non-judgmental person to talk to about a problem, we have a regional 24-hour crisis line.
- Community Services Directory
For more information about our Society, please see our website or call our office at 250 364-2326.