Nelson Community Services
Nelson Community Services assists people to define the issues affecting them and to determine their own resolutions in recognition of the fact that all individuals and families at some time experience difficulty in their lives. Further, the NCSC maintains program flexibility to allow us to respond, in cooperation with government and other organizations, to the changing needs in our community.
The Nelson Community Services is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
The agency provides the following services:
- Individual, couple and family counselling
- Counselling for children and youth
- Counselling for women and women’s outreach programs
- Parenting program
- Family support program
- Behavioural outreach consulting program
- Aimee Beaulieu Transition House (emergency shelter and support services for abused women and their children)
- Cicada Place (10 units of transitional housing for youth ages 16-22 years to help prepare them for independence)
The main office of Nelson Community Services is located at #201 – 518 Lake Street, Nelson BC, V1L 4C6.
For further information, please see our website or phone our office at 250-352-3504.